“People of all levels of wealth have come to view their assets differently after the financial crisis”
- What is that change?
- For people who got hit, are they able to cut back if they have to?
- Is it always about getting people to cut back?
- Is it easier for people who are very wealthy?
- Is it easier when people are still working?
- What if they are already retired?
- Do you think people are facing up to the potential problems of retirement, which is generally considered to be far more difficult than it was years ago?
- And once they do focus, what do they need to know?