Employee health is important to us. Valeo currently offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and related coverage to all eligible employees, subject to the terms of the applicable plans.
- Coverage will begin on the 1st of the month following your 30th day of employment.
- All employees will be eligible to enroll and/or modify their benefits selections during Open Enrollment. Open Enrollment traditionally occurs in late November of each year.
- Coverage changes can also be processed following certain life events, such as marriage/divorce, birth of a child, etc.
- Enrollment and any related updates are completed through Paylocity.
- Auxiant is our administrator and uses the CIGNA network for access to quality providers throughout the country.
- Valeo offers two High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) for medical coverage. These plans ensure you are eligible to contribute to Health Savings Account (HSA) if desired.
- Base Plan – $5,000 individual/$10,000 family deductible
- Buy-Up Plan – $2,800 individual/$5,600 family deductible
Guardian is our provider for all non-medical benefits such as Dental, Vision, or Long-term Disability. Enrollment in any Guardian plan qualifies you to participate in their Tuition reimbursement program. This program will provide up to $2,000 per enrolled benefit per year for qualifying dependents enrolled at a participating college or university. Please visit http://guardian.collegetuitionbenefit.com/ to learn more about this great program!
The Health Joy apps makes managing your benefits easy! With a click of a button you can:
- View all ID cards
- Locate a provider and schedule appointments
- Consult with a licensed physician virtually through our free telemedicine
- Have medical billing experts review your bill and negotiate directly with the carrier/hospital on your behalf
- Access to 24/7 counseling and mental health support services
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments are available 24/7 in our break room.
- We partner with a local florist to have flowers delivered to the office occasionally. Notification and payment information will be shared on Yammer (Valeo social media platform).
- We host many social events throughout the year such as happy hours, volunteer activities, etc.
- Ability to make pre-tax student loan payments directly through payroll. Great savings opportunity!
- We offer in-house shoe-shining on the first Friday of every month.
- You can also enroll in our dry-cleaning service. Pick-up and drop-off occur every Tuesday.
- You are welcome to utilize our shredding service to safely dispose of any sensitive documents. This benefit extends to your family!
- We offer biannual recycling of electronics and batteries. This is a great way to safely dispose of old computers, cell phones, etc., free of charge.
Vacation, Paid Time Off, Sick Days
Valeo believes that employees should have opportunities to enjoy time away from work to help balance their lives. We recognize that employees have diverse needs for time off from work and have established an unlimited PTO policy to meet those needs. Essentially, our policy is one of personal responsibility – you are responsible for managing your personal calendar to ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner and your customers (internal and external) are satisfied.
You are not required to track your vacation hours and/or obtain pre-approval. However, we do ask that you communicate with your team in advance to avoid any disruptions or confusion.
Leave of Absence
We are proud to offer one of the most inclusive LOA policies in the financial services industry, with up to 16 weeks of paid leave available for eligible health concerns. This policy also allows for flexible scheduling, such as reduced hours or telecommuting options, to ensure a smooth transition following your time away.
Like our vacation policy, Valeo does not limit an employee’s ability to work remotely. However, new employees are expected to work in the office during their Orientation period for training and development.